- Create a preseed.txt file and load it on an accessible web server
- Boot the machine to be installed to the install menu using the LiveCD
- Highlight “Install” on the menu
- Press Tab key to append kernel boot parameters
- Add the following to the boot line:
(Replace ip.address with your servers IP address or hostname)
Press Enter to begin the automated installation.
*Note: the automated installation will format the destination without warning if partition details are defined in the preseed file, so take caution when using preseeded installations.